The Moment you are Tension

This is my daily Mantra. I have displayed this in my office and specially in my pantry kitchen, where I find a lot of tension (ha, ha, ha) specially when my wife and daughter get together to cook a meal. Try it out, It works!

The Moment you are TENSION
You will loose your ATTENTION
Then you are in total CONFUSION
And you will feel IRRITATION
This may spoil your personal RELATION
Ultimately you won’t get COOPERATION
And get things into COMPLICATION
Then you may raise CAUTION
And you will have to take MEDICATION
Why not try to understand the SITUATION
And try to think of the SOLUTION
Many Problems will be solved by DISCUSSION
This will work out in your PROFFESSION
Don’t think this is a free SUGGESTION
It’s only for your PREVENTION
If you understand my INTENTION
You’ll never come again into TENSION!